Welcome! Please take some time to browse our site and check out all that we have to offer here at the Salus Aqua Club. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime. Thank you for visiting and we hope to see you soon!
Pool: Open daily 8:30 AM until dusk (approximately 7:45 PM). Subject to closure during averse weather conditions.
Hot Tub: Open daily 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM.
Gym: Open daily 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM.
Lower Lounge: Open daily 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM.
Upper Lounge: Please check Calendar page for availability. Otherwise open daily 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM.
Yoga Room: Open daily 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM.
Men's Sauna: Open daily until 10 PM. CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19.
Women's Sauna: Open daily until 10 PM. CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19.
Men's Steam Room: Open daily until 10 PM. CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19.
Women's Steam Room: Open daily until 10 PM. CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19.
Schedules may vary slightly from time to time (e.g. due to holidays, staffing availability, technical issues, etc.).
New & Upcoming
AQUA CLUB PARTIAL REOPENING
The Aqua Club will be
open daily, 8:30 AM to
9:30 PM. At this time, usage will be restricted to Owners and Residents (no
***Please note: Residents MUST swipe their own fob to enter the Aqua Club for contact tracing purposes. DO NOT prop open or hold the doors.***
Please read the following rules and protocols carefully:
1. Residents will be required to sign a waiver prior to using any of the amenities.
2. Only those residents who have signed a waiver will have their fobs activated for Aqua Club use (activation may take up to 24 hours).
3. A maximum of 6 people permitted at a given time for the pool.
4. A maximum of 2 people permitted from the same household at a given time for the hot tub.
5. A maximum of 3 people permitted at a given time for the gym.
6. Residents are to limit their usage of the fitness rooms and pool area to 1 hour to give all residents a chance to use the amenities.
7. Five to ten meters social distancing for the gym, with equipment spaced apart.
8. Please come swim-ready and spend minimal time in the change rooms.
9. Residents must clean all equipment and surfaces after use.
10. Residents in violation of any existing Aqua Club rules and new reopening restrictions and protocols may have their fobs deactivated for Aqua Club use as a result.
Please do not enter or use the Aqua Club if you are displaying symptoms
of COVID-19, the flu, or any respiratory infections.
Signed waivers must be submitted to Aqua Club staff. A copy of the waiver can be obtained here.
Salus Cooking Club
A new dish featured every month.
All residents and their guests are welcome, but please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, there is a $5 fee to cover the cost of ingredients.
The next Cooking Club will be held:
TBA - on hiatus.
We are pleased to offer the following services:
From Therapy on the Go
Massage, chiropractic, and acupuncture services
To book, visit therapyonthego.janeapp.com
For more information, email email@example.com or call (778) 838-2928
From Studio - SB
- Elleebana Lash Lift and Tint
- Brow Tinting
- Fibroblast Skin Tightening and Wrinkle Reduction
Follow Us Online
Aqua Club Event Booking Forms Available For Download.
Download and print your event documents here before you see Steve to streamline the process. Check our Calendar page as well to determine if your desired dates are available before you come down. *Please keep in mind that though we do our best to keep the online calendars as up to date as possible, we cannot guarantee a date is free just because the calendar says so. Thank you for your understanding.*